Ensure the beauty of the Bluegrass endures.
We would gladly accept the following items as new or used in good working condition. In addition, if you would like to sponsor one of the items listed below through a cash donation or purchase, please contact us today!
- Items, experiences, CSA shares, and gift certificates for our annual Farmland Conservation Celebration & Auction (live and silent items needed) and/or Friends of Bluegrass events. Check our event and program calendar
- Graphic design services, please have portfolio to share for consideration.
- Printing services: banners, signs, brochures, newsletters, and folders.
- Video/film production and editing services, please have professional portfolio to share for consideration.
- Photography services, please have portfolio to share for consideration.
- Airline miles for staff/volunteer training.
- Canopy Tent(s) for event use.
- Conference table and chairs for meetings with staff, board members and landowners.
For more information, or to make a donation, contact Lauren Hardesty, (859) 255-4552.
Bluegrass Land Conservancy depends upon the support of individuals, businesses, and foundations. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. All gifts are tax deductible to the extent provided by law. All conversations are strictly confidential and we will not disclose your personal information to any other existing entity without your written permission.