Ensure the beauty of the Bluegrass endures.
Bluegrass Land Conservancy (BLC) Corporate Partners join a community of businesses and organizations that support the mission and vision of BLC: to protect land in the greater Bluegrass Region of Kentucky through permanent conservation easements for current and future generations. As a Corporate Partner, you will support the community and landscape where your organization is located and where your employees live.
Partnering with BLC raises your visibility across the region as a key player in protecting the unique character of the Bluegrass Region. BLC seeks to ensure a future where the region’s distinctive soils, cultural heritage, scenic vistas, natural resources, and farms are preserved forever. To date, our organization has partnered with willing landowners to permanently protect and forever steward more than 27,000 acres of prime soils, forests, and natural resources.
As a Corporate Partner, your organization will demonstrate a commitment to supporting the local community and landscape that defines our region. In gratitude, BLC will recognize you throughout the year in marketing and outreach materials and at special events, depending on your type and level of support.
Benefits of Corporate Partnership
Corporate Partners are recognized and celebrated throughout the year in a variety of ways. Our organization is well-connected with community leaders and can help you get your name and branding in front of a potential target audience.
As a partner, you’ll be recognized among a broad range of community-minded neighbors:
- Signature event attendance ranges from 200 -300 people;
- Public events driving website traffic;
- Newsletter reaches 3,300+ individuals;
- e-News subscription of 2,500+, with above average open and click-through rates;
- Social media following of ~2,200 people:
Event-specific Benefits and Recognition
Each year Bluegrass Land Conservancy hosts several special events to support fundraising and easement cultivation. As a corporate partner, you will be recognized at signature special events. Recognition at BLC events provides an efficient way to get your company’s brand in front of motivated, active community members and will display your support for the BLC mission. Events include:
- Annual Farmland Conservation Celebration and Auction (Spring) – Signature event and fundraiser, held every year in Lexington since 2000.
- Bluegrass Farm-to-Table Dinner and Conservation Awards (Fall) – A dinner featuring local foods where we celebrate agrarian traditions and champions of conservation in our region; held in the Louisville-area.
- Easement Cultivation Events (usually six per year) – Community-specific gatherings to share information about conservation easements as a tool for land use management and estate planning.
- Education and Outreach Programs (vary by year) – Special events and tours on BLC-protected properties that are open to the public.
For additional details on the benefits of Corporate Partnership, please see the Corporate Partners Program Overview .
In-Kind & Workplace Giving
Does Your Business Offer In-Kind Donations of Goods and Services?
Your business provides valuable services to the community. If you have good or service that BLC could use directly, or auction off at an annual event, please let us know.
Have You Considered a Charitable Matching Program?
Recognizing the causes that matter to your employees by matching their donations does good in the community and generates powerful results for your business. In addition to the benefit of increasing the overall amount sent to your employees’ favorite charities, it sends a clear message of caring to your people that translates to deeper engagement.
Consider enriching your giving program with features like customizable charitable gift cards or donation currency deposited into employee Giving Accounts.
Learn more about In-Kind & Workplace Giving .
Have questions or want to talk in person?
Contact Amy Samples, (859) 255-4552, regarding corporate sponsorships, workplace giving programs, and other opportunities for involvement.
Bluegrass Land Conservancy depends upon the support of individuals, businesses, and foundations. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. All gifts are tax deductible to the extent provided by law. All conversations are strictly confidential and we will not disclose your personal information to any other existing entity without your written permission.
Why I Participate
“Each year it’s better and better. So much fun to see everyone and, as a sponsor, be part of it all.”
Farm Credit Mid-America
Chinquapin Oak Sponsor