Education and Outreach Assistant
- Develop Conservation Profiles that is a database of landowner information and photographs about each of BLC’s protected farms. This database can be used for Communications, Outreach and Cultivation Events, Development, and other aspects of the organization.
- Assist the Stewardship Coordinator with monitoring visits and baseline updates on BLC conserved farms to adhere to Land Trust Alliance standards.
- Develops, prepares and distributes e-newsletters and social media posts.
- Regularly maintains and updates the content of the organization’s website.
- Assists with the coordination of education and outreach events.
- Assist with the promotion of events and membership drives.
Addie worked as an intern for Limestone Land Trust before merging with Bluegrass Conservancy. Prior to graduating from IUS, I worked as a graphic designer for a farm trade magazine; as well as, facilitate and organized large dining parties at a prominent restaurant in Louisville, created PowerPoint presentations for corporate use, reorganized the server training program, and office administration.
Currently, I sit on the Kenya Education and AIDS Program committee as Fundraiser chair since 2006.
Bachelor of Science in Biology, Indiana University Southeast
Minors in Chemistry, Plant Science, and Geoscience
Favorite Thing About The Bluegrass
I am completely fascinated with the biodiversity of flora and fauna in Kentucky.
Hiking, Kayaking, Gardening, Pottery, and Traveling